What are the best books about sports betting to read? Your Top 10.
If you are new to the world of sports betting, two things will help you get started. First would be a sign up bonus offered by many sportsbooks, and the second would be an audiobook for sports betting. Many of these audiobooks can be a life-changer, even to an advanced group of players who are looking to improve their game. Some of them offer a narrative based on a book, while the others are the original audiobook editions.
- The Smart Money.
- Japan’s Foreign Policy in the 1990s: From Economic Superpower to What Power?!
- Publisher Description!
Without further ado, let us introduce you to some of the best-selling and most popular audiobooks regarding sports betting. But Matthews was in a different league: the man was rumored to be the world's smartest sports bettor, the mastermind behind "the Brain Trust," a shadowy group of gamblers known for their expertise in beating the Vegas line.
Konik had heard the word on the street -- that Matthews was a snake, a conniver who would do anything to gain an edge. But he was also brilliant, cunning, and charming.
- Michael Konik – Audio Books, Best Sellers, Author Bio | sodmenualcphija.tk!
- Rarest Blue: The Remarkable Story of an Ancient Color Lost to History and Rediscovered.
- The Smart Money: How the World's Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies Out of Millions!
- Site Index!
- Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition: 9th International Conference, MLDM 2013, New York, NY, USA, July 19-25, 2013. Proceedings.
- Smart Money: How the World's Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies Out of Millions!
- Academic Keywords: A Devils Dictionary for Higher Education!
- Michael Konik?
- Site Information Navigation.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Examining STDs!
- The Realm of Interacting Binary Stars.
- You may also be interested in...!
And when he asked Konik if he'd like to "make a little money" during the football season, the writer found himself seduced. So began Michael Konik's wild ride as an operative of the elite Brain Trust.
In "The Smart Money," Konik takes readers behind the veil of secrecy shrouding the most successful sports betting operation in America, bypassing the myths and the rumors, going all the way to its innermost sanctum. He reveals how they -- and he -- got rich by beating the Vegas lines and, ultimately, the multimillion-dollar offshore betting circuit.
His collection of far-out gambling stories is both amazing and authentic. Help Centre.
The Smart Money: How The World's Best Sports Bettors Beat The Bookies Out Of Millions [abridged]
My Wishlist Sign In Join. Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist. If you are someone who enjoys having a flutter on sporting events now and again, you may well benefit from the use of this book.
Michael Konik is a journalist who has compiled this book from interviewing gamblers and bettors across the country. His book, The Smart Money has become a bestseller across the world.
This book is one of the go-to books for people who want to get involved in sports betting. The fact that we now have online casinos and sportsbooks makes it much easier, and more accessible, for people to bet whenever there feel like it. You can download apps to your phone that allow you to access online bookies at just the click of a button.
It has a score of 5 stars and will be perfect for people who are looking to expand their knowledge and experience of sports betting. You might think that the book is rather expensive, but you should consider it a great investment for the future, and your first step down the road to betting supremacy.